For over 160 years, Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) has sought to provide a welcoming and accessible environment for students to achieve their educational and professional goals. Your journey begins with a streamlined admissions process designed to help students quickly start their journey toward success.
Below you will find the admissions requirements for our online programs.
Master of Business Administration:
- Applicants must have a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Applicants must have satisfactorily completed undergraduate coursework in financial accounting, statistics, macroeconomics, and microeconomics with a grade of “C” or better in each course.
- Applicants must submit a résumé.
- Two academic and/or professional recommendations are required.
- Work experience is preferred.
You’ll also be required to submit transcripts from any previous colleges or other higher education institutions you’ve attended.
Getting started at NDNU is easy. Just call 855-275-1088 and an admissions advisor will guide you through the entire process and answer any questions you may have. If you prefer to begin the process on your own, you can fill out our application for enrollment.